Book Publishing Services
We are your partner in publishing a show-stopping book that positions you as an authority (you are never a number in the queue).
You retain all royalties and full copyright.
First of all, congratulations on being ready to publish!
Writing the book is the most challenging part, and you did it! we hope you properly celebrated with cupcakes or skydiving or swimming with dolphins (or all three).
We bet you’re now wondering “How the heck do I publish it?”
Sure, you could wait years to sell your book to a traditional publishing house (signing away most of your rights, losing control over the end product, and giving up the majority of your earnings).
But you’d rather run the show (with a little help from people who know what they’re doing).
We get it! You’ve never published a book, and crawling under a blanket of nails sounds more appealing than trying to figure out the best process without spending unnecessary money or time doing things you don’t need to do.
Getting a top-quality book into the world doesn’t have to be complicated.
The biggest differences between Finn-Phyllis Press and other service-based publishers are:
- We retain ZERO rights to our authors’ work.
- We collect ZERO book royalties on the back end (all book earnings go directly into the author’s bank account). We produce and publish a New York Times bestseller quality book, and leave the author to reap the rewards!
- We work closely with our authors and pride ourselves on being your partner long-term. You are never just a number in our queue!
We take charge of every step required to take a manuscript from fully edited to available for purchase.
– Book’s back cover copy honed by bestselling 5X author (and founder of Finn-Phyllis Press), Elizabeth Lyons
– Cover design for eBook and trade paperback
– Interior formatting for eBook and paperback
– Use of Finn-Phyllis Press ISBNs for eBook and paperback
– ISBN assignment and registration with Bowker (US ISBN agency)
– Barcode for back cover of book
– Full upload to KDP (Amazon), including properly formatted book description and strategic keyword selection
– Upload to Draft2Digital (for eBook distribution outside of Amazon), if desired
– Online access to Elizabeth’s 12-day book launch course, From Manuscript to Market ($497 value)
– You retain ALL rights, and every cent of your earnings is deposited directly into your bank account. None of your book royalties pass through Finn-Phyllis Press!
Finn-Phyllis Press operates under an author-contribution model. This means that our authors make an investment to have a professional cover design, interior formatting, ISBNs assigned for both eBook and paperback versions of their book, and full upload to Amazon (and, when applicable, IngramSpark) for distribution.
When necessary, we can also partner with you as your editor to get your manuscript polished and positioned to make the greatest impact possible.
What we don’t do is hold your book hostage on the backend. You will own ALL RIGHTS to your work, and 100% of your monthly royalties go directly into our your bank account, not ours.
Whenever authors want to purchase copies of their book at their true author pricing (no markup from us), they can order them quickly and easily via their own Amazon or IngramSpark portal.
In the end, our goal is the same as yours: to help you get your book written, published, and to market where you have full control over its ability to make the impact it’s destined to make.
Publishing packages starting at $5500
In Our Authors’ Own Words
Author, Folksong: A Ballad of Death, Discovery, and DNA
Author, The 7 Minute Setup: How to Achieve Your Business and Personal Goals Faster and Easier
Elizabeth has a passion for sharing her knowledge of how to write, publish, and launch a profitable book. If you have the chance to work with her one-on-one or through one of her courses, I highly recommend it. She’s one of the most authentic people I know!
author, Made Over: How to Create a Powerful Brand that Will Transform Your Business and Save Your Life
Elizabeth pushed me out of my state of inertia and got me focused on how to organize my book and begin to tell my story. Her endless patience for my numerous questions kept me motivated and excited about the journey. When it came to publishing, Elizabeth led me by the hand and made it easy and painless. Anyone desirous of writing and publishing a book would be well served to engage Elizabeth’s services!
author, Working My Way Back to Me: A Primer for Stroke Survivors, Family Members, and Caregivers
Would you rather DIY?
We love DIY in every form (just check out Elizabeth’s Instagram feed if you’d like proof), so it only makes sense that we’d offer a do-it-yourself option for publishing.
Our Publish A Profitable Book course shows you, step-by-step, exactly how to publish a top-quality, impactful book you will be proud to share for years to come! To learn more about that option, click here.